16 October 2009

Quick Trips: Eppingen, Germany, offers a bevy of half-timbered buildings | Stars and Stripes

Quick Trips: Eppingen, Germany, offers a bevy of half-timbered buildings Stars and Stripes

Shared via AddThis
Well, I am learning about subscribing to RSS feeds, which has always been somewhat intimidating to me. And now, in my first attempt I have accidentally created a blog post instead. I used Bloglines' Search function to find a posting, but instead of finding a colorful list called, "Subscribe," I found Bookmark & Share, a very long colorful list with some familiar icons, including Del.icio.us, Twitter, Google Translate, and the one I chose -- Bloglines. But, since I have this opportunity to post this link, I decided to follow it through.

Eppingen is a small town that my daughter and I visited in Germany in April, with the help of our new friend, Werner Zwickel, from nearby Berwangen. He knew that Eppingen was an attraction to visitors so he led us over by road (he on a motorcycle and we in our rented Picaso) and gave us a tour on foot.

No comments:

Post a Comment